Friday, December 16, 2005

Nasty, Liberal, and Short

A somewhat liberal friend of mine commented that he reads NRO's the Corner because it's quick and to the point. "Liberals can't express themselves in anything less than three paragraphs, while most of the posts on the corner are two sentences."

Now they're much to be said for thoughtful commentary, and I personally want long and evidence-backed pieces. But I believe there's a lot of diversity in left-blogistan (including some liberal blogs I despise), and that style wise the right and left spheres can't be that different. But I thought about it for a couple hours, and couldn't recall any blogs I'd call "short", like Instapundit or the Corner.

So, can y'all help me here? Quickie liberal blogs, on the run.

4 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger DevP said...

That's honestly why I started reading Hit & Run. It's kinda liberal, in the classical sense. I guess.

What we need is a liberal tumblelog.

http://project.ioni.st/

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger DevP said...

Or, talk me into my "political haiku" project. I can't tell if that would get interesting or tedious.

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Blue said...

Atrios:

I guess. I seemed to remember long rants, but that may just be kos.

On checking, both for Atrios and Kos the community these days seems to be largely the several hundred commenters, and you don't really "get" whats going on without reading them.

Whatever, we'll talk about this (with the relevant party) tonight whilst killing the murderous chair devils.

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger wRog said...

How about busybusybusy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Google